Re: [FWDLK] Mrs. Peacock, in the Library, with...

Re: [FWDLK] Mrs. Peacock, in the Library, with...

Never requested build info, NOT in Plymouth Owner's Club, AM in WPC....................

(Drumroll please)--DID NOT receive the magazine.  You folks sure have me curious though.

ON TO ANOTHER SUBJECT>>>>
I don't have the proper puller(and I don't believe it is made anymore) to remove the rear brake drums on my 59 Ply, so how in blazes do I get the freaking things off???

---
William Keathley
607 Osage Dr.
Leander, TX 78641