[FWDLK] Desoto 2x4 Setup

To all who emailed me about the DeSoto 2x4 setup that I heard about in Canada, I now have a little more info on it. Apparently, the air cleaners are missing but everything else is intact. The guy's name is Rob Evenson, and his email is evenson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. Good luck to anyone who's interested.
Does anyone know how interchangeable early/late steering boxes are? I want to fit power steering to my '58 Savoy and have the chance of a power box from a '72 Challenger - I know it might not be a bolt-on swap, but would it be viable with a little modification?
Anthony Knight.