Re: [FWDLK] Mrs. Peacock, in the Library, with...

Re: [FWDLK] Mrs. Peacock, in the Library, with...

Hello all!

Well, I think we can rule out membership associations, unless of course you have been with either association for a while. I am with the WPC club, and have been for little over a year, and have yet to see the magazine as well. BUT, if someone does find an alternate place to pick one up (other than the gift shop, long way from Texas to Detroit to get a mag) please let me know!

Just my 0.187800 peso's worth....
Clay Wood