Re: [FWDLK] Intro

Hi again Clare!

I just visited your album pages and you do have a very nice
looking 57 Dodge, but it is a 2 door sedan, not a hardtop!
So, make sure when buying or ordering parts for the car,
that you identify it as a sedan. The hardtop bodies and
interior door and quarter trims are quite different but the
engines, front end sheet metal, bumpers and the rest of the
running gear is the same between them. Have fun - the
interior looks like it's in very nice shape too!

Brian
57 Dodge D500s