[FWDLK] 1955 plymouth savoy coupe for sale

[FWDLK] 1955 plymouth savoy coupe for sale

     Thought someone might be able to use this... I have a good buddy
that is trying to sell a 55 plymouth 2 door sedan that he received as
part of a trade/cash deal for his 50 Ford.
    The car is complete, does run but honestly needs to be restored. It
has the 260/powerflite option.
    The body is straight but has some rust in the floorboards and on the
passenger side quarter panel. All of the glass is good and none of the
interior trim is missing (does need upholstrey and headliner- seats are
intact). Some exterior chrome needs replating but it's all there and in
good shape.
    The asking price is $1500.00, and the car is located in
Jacksonville, Fl.
    If anyone is interested, You can reach Johnny at 904-781-8553. Best
time is on Sunday or after 5:00 during the week.
    Hope someone can use it.   Freddie