[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Shop manual on eBay

[FWDLK] 1957 Plymouth Shop manual on eBay

Just in case anyone needs one - I have a 1957 Plymouth Factory Shop manual on eBay - it's in good shape, soiled cover.  I'd like to swap it for a 1958 Dodge Shop Manual (59s used the 58 book with a suplement for 59 changes)

Bob Stein
59 Dodge Coronet