[FWDLK] 59 vs. 58

Hi all,
        I am getting my engine and tranny ready to be pulled from my 59
Belvedere, and I don't have a 59 service manual.  I do have a 57-58
service manual however.  My question is, are the steps to remove the
transmission the same for a 59 as a 57-58?  The 59 has a 361
w/Torqueflite.
        Everything seems to look the same as in the 57-58 manual, but I just
want to be sure I have the gear selector in the correct position before
I start disconnecting things. And, I don't want to undo something I
don't need to.  Any suggestions or ideas to make this a smooth process,
will be appreciated.  I think all I have left to do is disconnect the
parking brake, neutral switch wire, speedometer cable, shift cable,
throttle linkage, and unbolt the transmission support.
        I can't remember my back aching like this the last time I worked under
a 59 Plymouth.  Apparently some changes have taken place since about
1961 or 62!
        Trader on line, has a whole lot of Forward Look cars listed this week.
Some real nice, and many to be parts or restored.
        Thanks for any info, and Happy Holidays,
        John and Family in WI