[FWDLK] 1950's Mopars / Contact Me

 Greetings, Before I ask my question, if ANYONE would test this site for me,
make sure it works <at least the homepage> I would appreciate it. & email ME
direct
 http://www.thermodyne-online.com
 <A HREF="http://www.thermodyne-online.com/">Thermodyne International Ltd.</A>

  QUESTION: I was interested in organizing a cruise night in Southern
California.  I have found two sponcers and I would appreciate it if I could
get emails from anyone interested. It would be a one time thing, unless it
goes really well, and it would be open to the entire family. Nothing but
Mopars, open to any Mopar, but I would want it to be primarily 1950s Mopars.
Email me if you are interested. It would not be until early 2000.