[FWDLK] Body work tip

Hello all, I have resubcribed from my work address so I can get the email
more timely

Anyway, I am taking an autobody restoration class at the local adult school.
I already kind of know how to do body work, but when I did my plymouth, it
was with a group of 7 guys. This time I figured i should learn how to
correctly do some things as opposed to winging it.

So there was discussion on this list about media blasting an entire car
before you begin bodywork.
The tip is to take a grinder and grind the dents and dings that you want to
fix before it goes off for blasting this way after all the pain is gone,
you'll be able to see where the bad spots are. Once the paint is gone, dents
are real hard to see.

Nick