Re: [FWDLK] Outdoor Car Storage?

I brought my 1957 Chrysler Saratoga from California last year and had to
leave it in the backyard.  It spent the Michigan winter uncovered and it
seemed to fare very well.  All I did was go out and start it every couple of
weeks and get it thoroughly warmed up.  It has never seen road salt, and I
parked it several hundred feet from any road because the stuff blows around
in the wind.

I didn't want to do it, but reasoned that all it would see that it didn't see
all summer was cold temperatures.

It will spend this winter the same way, but hopefully by next winter it will
have a nice warm pole barn to sleep in!!!

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Mi.