[FWDLK] Resource Listing

Sorry about the long post.  This is a list I keep while looking for parts
for my 1956 Dodge Custom Royal.  I hope it is useful to others.

Ken Rimington
56 Dodge Custom Royal (work in progress)

801-280-0180

Antenna
Dennie Turner
5145 SE 106th Lane
Bellevue FL 34420
352-245-8346

FL
352-245-8346
ANTENNA assemblies, new fronts, 1957-67 Mopars, most in stock.

Ken & Carol Pollitt
NM
505-867-0401
1957-59 CHRYSLER, Dodge, DeSoto, Plymouth, new front antennas, $75  Shark
Fin antenna $125.00

Brakes
Ply-DO
304-475-3245
Brake Conversion Kit for drum to rotor conversion

Brakes, Steering
SAMSON
516 799-8661
New brake drums & steering parts! All vehicles!.
If I don't have your drum, you can send me the old one, and I can make you a
new one.

Carpet
Hydro-E-Lectric
MA.
800-343-4261
508-832-3081
DODGE & DeSoto carpets, 1941-61, $159; 1962+, $119

info@roadworksauto.com
800 227-2691
your dodge originally had tuxedo loop carpet. that is available in the
replacement. $430.00, a solid color nylon loop is $175.00 Fred

Emblems
Clyde Horst
2155 Waterford Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601
717-581-9898
DODGE 1956 hood and trunk emblems, concours quality reproduction, better
than NOS, satisfaction guaranteed, limited quality, $100 per pair plus $5
s&h.

Emblemagic
8367 Shepherd Road
Macedonia, OH44056
330-467-8755
I got 2 emblems for a 1955 Dodge
 Engine
Carson's
235 Shawfarm
Holliston, MA 01746
508-429-2269
GASKETS (engine), Dodge

Engine Parts Warehouse
 3845 W. Fort
 Detroit, MI  48216
313 554-3400
800-241-6397

Gaskets
Felpro

800-457-3554

Interior, Glove Boxes
John McMahon
27501 Silvercreek
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
949-443-1062
GLOVEBOX reproductions: 33-62 Chrysler, 37-61 DeSoto, 36-63 Dodge, 34-68
Plymouth, $35 postpaid.

Interior, Heater
Classic Auto Air Mfg. Co
2020 W Kennedy Blvd
Tampa, FL 33606-1533
813-251-2356
For heat or A/C parts

Keys
Joey Jesser
Akron, Ohio
330 376-8181

Lenses
DColl85193@aol.com

George Taylor
2226 Dorothy
Pasadena, TX 77502
713-472-5886

Jan
414 697-0732
Very nice. Very reasonable.
Lenses
MS
601-227-8426
DODGE lenses, 1940s-60s, many taillamps, parklamps, backups
 Lenses
Philvener@mindspring.com
we can reproduce ANY lens(tail, turn, park, dome, side mark,  Lens
reproduction prices start at $25.

Lines, Brake/Gas
Classic Tube
80 Rotech Dr, Lancaster
NY 14086
www.classictube.com
800-882-3711
716-759-1800
FAX:
 716-759-1014
BRAKE and fuel lines prebent to OE specifications for all Dodges, Datsuns
and all cars and trucks, import or domestic; we manufacture all tubes on our
CNC state-of-the-art computerized tube benders for 100% accuracy; stainless
steel with stainless steel fittings or original steel with correct coil
wrap; transmission, carburetor, vacuum and choke tubes or any custom
application; immediate shipping; we are the manufacturer; call today for the
best prices.

Inline Tube
33783 Groesbeck Blvd
Fraser, MI 48026

www.inlinetube.com
800-385-9452
810-294-4093
BRAKE, fuel and transmission lines, pre-formed for Dodges 1940-up, Charger,
Challenger, Cuda, CNC computer manufactured to OEM specifications in
stainless steel with stainless fittings or original steel, spring wrap; UPS
daily, available factory direct.  N0 56 dodge lines

Parts Cars
Charlie Marsall
40 Sutherland
Atherton, CA. 94027
650-854-1755
1955, 1956 DODGE, DeSoto hardtops, doors, fenders, hood, stainless, grilles,
wire wheels
Radiator Frame $100 plus shipping

Classic Auto Parts
18090 North Hwy 95
Hayden, ID 83835
208-762-8080
PARTING Dodges 50 to 75.

CT
203-265-2530
55 & 56 DODGE parts, too many to list.
 Parts Cars
EASY Jack & Sons
2725 South Milford Lake Rd
(I-70 West, Exit 290)
Junction City, KS 66441-8446
785-238-7541
785-238-7161 FAX:
785-238-8714
has a huge inventory of vehicles and parts for Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler,
Plymouth, Imperial, etc, SASE for listing of information and some of our
vehicles for sale

ID
208-536-6607
PARTING: Dodges/DeSotos 1946-1970, good sheetmetal, good brightwork, 4,000
cars.
Parts Cars
Moore's

SD
Rich
605-348-4926
FAX 605-348-0499
Lots of 1956 Dodges.  A little bit high in price.

NC.
336-861-5007
DODGE parts cars: 1946, 1950, 1952, 1956, 1957, 1962, 1964-8
Parts, Cars
drmopar440@aol.com

parting out over 400 central Texas Mopars from 1953 to 1976. Accurate
descriptions, fair prices, all parts guaranteed. UPS daily.

Pearsons
209-742-7442
auto wreaking near Yosemite lots of finned Mopars

Vintage Auto Salvage

Possum Grape, Arkansas
Ed and Betty
501 344-8370
I ran across a salvage yard in that has several F-L's 3  '59 Dodges, a '60
Fury, 2 '60 Imperials, and a few older F-L's. A couple of nice near complete
Non FL's too. '57 Lincoln, Hudson Hornet, Packard Clipper

Parts, Heat Riser
Brad's NOS Parts

SC
803-755-0066
NOS exhaust manifold, heat riser repair packages available: #3004574 68-70
340, $79; 3420046 70-74 383, 440, $75; other applications available, most
components separately.

 Parts, Mechanical
George Taylor the.boop1@juno.com
713-472-5886
Nice fellow.  Has mechanical parts.  Fair prices.

Dodge City Truck Parts
RR5
Sunderland, Ontario, Canada L0C1H0

Peter Rabin
905-985-0869
Great Vendor.  Very knowledgeable. Check out Website
Got a Ball and Trunion boot kit for 56 Dodge

Pump, Water & Fuel
Carson's
235 Shawfarm
Holliston, MA 01746
508-429-2269
WATER, fuel pumps, Dodge

Pumps, Fuel
Arthur Gould
6 Dolores Ln
Fort Salonga, NY 11768
516-754-5010
FUEL pumps, 1930-65, sales, rebuilding, fastest service, one-year guarantee.
$65

Rubber
Gary Goers
Kallispell, Montana
406-752-6249
Good rubber source

Pat Walsh Restorations
Box Q
Wakefield, MA 01880
781-246-3266
DODGE weatherseals, mats, etc, catalog $6.75 (refundable)

Suspension
Just Suspensions
973 808 0066
Parts for older suspensions.

Tanks, Gas
Gas Tank Renu
800-901-8265
DODGE gas tanks and straps, quality reproductions, low prices..

Transmission
rpm@toto.net
We do have your kit available for your 1956 Dodge Powerflite. A kit with
steels is $248.00

FATSCO transmissions
New Jersey
800-524-0485
Master Kit paper Gaskets, Steel Plates, friction plates, rubber seals 242.75
+20.00 core
Larry Fisher ext. 111
Bob ext. 104 Antique expert and ordering

Northwest Transmission Parts
800-327-1955
Rebuild kits and hard parts.

Transmission Exchange

trans@vegas.infi.net
702-731-9140
The rebuild kit is available for $175.00 plus shipping.

Universal Joint Boot
Atlas Obsolete Motor Parts

CA
562-594-5560
Has boot only for D63-1.  Full kit only for D63-3.

Upholstery
Tom Ames
810-727-2486
56 Dodge Upholstery

VIN
Chrysler Historical Collection
CIMS-410-11-21
12501 Chrysler Freeway
Detroit, MI  48288-0001

have the build record for your Mopar retrieved and decoded, send a check for
$35.00 payable to Chrysler Corporation along with the year, model and serial
number (VIN) of your vehicle

Wheel, Steering
D&D Automobilia
813 Ragers Hill Rd.