[FWDLK] Tinted Perspex Visor

Does anyone know where I can buy a tinted plexiglass visor, right hand
side, (passenger's side), in any condition, to suit my 57 Plymouth.
Apparently the same through 57-59 Dodge, Plymouth, DeSoto, Chrysler.
I have the driver's side, and would dearly like to find the other so
that I can install them on my Fury.
Part # 1774-694
Any leads appreciated!
Thanks.