[FWDLK] 1960 Daytona Valiants?

Phil Patterson writes: Thanks Mike Sealy and Robert Whitman for this good info,
will be looking for these cars in the stores.
But, it reminded me of the 1960 Nascar compact car class race at Daytona. The
Valants so totally dominated this race that they cancelled the race and series
completely. But does anyone else have any more info, or pics of these cars? The
first A bodys were finned Forward Look cars and no car has totally dominated,
 before
or since,  a race so bad that everyone else quit!! lol
Information on the Valiants that competed at Daytona is almost no existant on
 the
Web, only thing I have found out was that Richard Petty drove one, but I knew
 that
already. This was a great victory for Chrysler fans and I hate to think that the
information has just disappeared? Anyone know where to look for this info? I
 would
at least like to know if Petty's Valiant was Petty blue and how it was marked,
 and
the other Valaints that were raced and where they finished at, thanks!