Re: [FWDLK] : FW: VIRUS ALERT

At 06:43 AM 8/28/98 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]
is definately not a virus!  I am a systems admin. for the DOD and we see
these all the time.  I had to put a stop to this exact warning on our
network earlier this week.  Of course it pays to be careful, but if you
look at the wording of these so called "warnings", you will soon see that
they are all the same except for the name of the "virus".  Hope this helps.

                                           Kevin Michaels
                                       Sr. Sys. Admin., DOD