[FWDLK] headliner trim 60 polara

I am looking for a couple of 52" +/- plastic extrusions that attach my headliner panels  to  the roof bows.  the extrusion is a "C" within a "C" shape about 3/4" wide  with a chrome finish.

I had two, one was O.K. and the other was too brittle and  just fell apart when I tryed to snap it in place. I'm desperate for another piece. Of course I'm always desperate for something. Anybody have one or two ? or know of a source?

There is a salvage yard here in town that has a 60 pioneer with a large Mopar trunk type A.C.  Does any body know about them? After market from when or what?

Also still looking for a yard with a 60 polara parts car, the one in Chyenne is gone.

Deane
60 polara