[FWDLK] Cunningham Racer - August Mopar Perf. News

[FWDLK] Cunningham Racer - August Mopar Perf. News

For the second month in a row, the new "Racing Reflections"
column in Mopar Performance News is an article about early hemis.
I remember my dad talking about the Cunningham racers when I
was a kid, and now I've learned a lot more about their history at
LeMans and elsewhere. For a good read, pick up a copy of the latest
MPN at your friendly Mopar dealer.

- Dan Davids
Seattle

P.S. I just returned from Hot August Nights in Reno where I leapt out
of the fin car era and added a 69 Roadrunner to the fleet. It's a B5 Blue
convertible, numbers matching, and a lot of fun. It sure is nice to be
able to call up Year One and actually buy repro parts for a car!
Anybody know where I can buy about a four-foot tall Wile E. Coyote
to ride shotgun?
Nonetheless, my heart still warms in the morning when I look out my
front window to see that 57 Belvedere out in the yard.