[FWDLK] 65 Coronet Convertible For Sale, or trade???

[FWDLK] 65 Coronet Convertible For Sale, or trade???

I probably shouldn't do this, but what the hell.  I'll also entertain trades of
of Forward Look cars for the Coronet.  What I'm looking for is a decent driving
car (any body style considered as long as it's a 12V car) in similar condition
as the Coronet, with any particular drive train (as long as it's good).  My
wife will probably wonder about my sanity, but what the heck.

1965 Coronet 440 Convertible.  Medium turquiose with light
turquoise interior. Slant 6, three speed manual, factory AM/FM
radio.  Great shape (original interior with detailed engine,)drive anywhere.
This car is restored to original, no modifications.  I have all receipts and
original dealer invoice.  84,000 miles.  $4500  (937)376-9946 for more info.
Pictures available to email from clough@xxxxxxxxxx

Feel free to pass this information around.  Oh, and the car will have a
restored radiator also (I took a rock yesterday and it's in the shop getting
fixed, rodded out, and repainted).

Bruce Clough
A couple of 1961' plus the Coronet