[FWDLK] Movie spotting

MoPar spotters, keep an eye out next time you come across a
movie entitled 'A Gathering of Eagles'.  Rock Hudson stars as a
struggling new Wing Commander at a SAC base in '63.

At about minute 30 into the movie, look for Rock and his wife in
their '62 Lancer GT (night scene); it also shows up at about
minute 50, or so (day scene).  Other featured cars are '60
Fords.

The movie's a bit of a melodrama but does feature some decent
film of B-52's in action (so to speak).  Cast also includes Rod
Taylor (The Birds), Barry Sullivan, Kevin McCarthy (body
un-snatched, I presume), Henry Silva, Leif Ericson, Mary Peach,
Barry Sullivan, Richard Anderson (that's Oscar Goldman, to you)
and a very young Louis Fletcher (later to be Nurse Ratchet).

Happy viewing -