Re: [FWDLK] 57 plymouths

           went to an auction last weekend. there was a
           57 ply belvedere 2drht on it with 41,000 miles on
           it the trouble was that it sat outside under a tree since 1964
            the car was complete but rockers and floor was
             pretty rusty. the front fenders were no better. i got the
             car for 190.00. so it wasn't to bad for a complete car.
            i'm starting to take my conv. apart and will use
              what i can from this car and my 2dr sedan.
              does anyone know the address  of where i can get
              caps for the top of the fenders? there also was a
              1960 savoy 4dr with 6 cyl. that i should of bought
               i left it go for 65.00. pretty dumb huh.
                                  stokie