[FWDLK] Date/time of WPC swap/show in michigan is???

[FWDLK] Date/time of WPC swap/show in michigan is???

Unable to determine date and location, just got my Aug WPC News, of the
swap/show in Michigan for fall.  It is not in the August issue just received,
and hence if I receive Sept Issue it may be too late, there is no ad or
Calendar of Events info regarding it in this Aug issue....

I looked at my 97 file and found it in the  Aug 97 News, which I got on SEPT
25, 97 (I recall there was a bit of lateness due to family death...)
HOWEVER
in that issue the Calendar says the swap meet was to be held Sept 14 see the
issue for details, and back page shows an ad which says
Swap meet and show to be held SEPT 7  thats SEVEN.
In other words the questioned event info was screwed up LAST YEAR!!!!!

Will the REAL time date location please let the rest of us Moparites know?
thanx
Lars