Re: [FWDLK] HBO Mopars

Do you guys have the TV programme "Dark Skies" over there? A couple of
weeks back, I turned the TV on to programme the VCR, and there was this
light burgundy coloured 58 Plymouth doing the hell car chase thing-for
ages.Lighting up, fishtails, the whole 9 yards! Wondered what the hell I
stumbled into!!

If you ever see a movie entitled "Grampire" check it out.It was shot
here in New Zealand, and starred my brothers green and white '57 Ford
wagon and Al Lewis. (We gotta stop saying that "F" word!).

Xena and Hercules are also shot here.(Not a whole lot of cars in those.)
Glenn,
57 Fury,
FURY@xxxxxxxxxx