Re: [FWDLK] Side trim 56, 57 and 58 Fury and Belevedre

Re: [FWDLK] Side trim 56, 57 and 58 Fury and Belevedre

Jim
If now one answered you on the side trim, hear goes.  The '57 is two pieces.
The rear qurter goes up about an inch from the line going toward the rear when
it hits the fin.  The bottom piece of stainless covers the separation.  I'm
not sure on the '56.
John