[FWDLK] Highe=way Hifi

Does anybody on this list own a 1957 or 1958 Plymouth with a Highway
Hifi record player fitted?
Recently, I purchased such a record player which I am in the process of
restoring to put in my 57 Fury.
Trouble is, the unit came without mounting brackets, and from the
limited pictures that I have seen, they look quite complicated.
I have had no luck in locating any, they are obviously left in the
vehicle when people sell the units.
What I would really like is for a person who has these brackets to be
able to supply detailed drawings so that I can have some fabricated up
here by a machine shop toolmaker.
Records too, are a problem. Does anybody know where I might find even
one record?
It would be good to hear from anyone with a Highway Hifi in their 57 or
58 Plymouth, even if they are not able to help me out. I have a good
supply of literature on Highway Hifi, spare parts such as needles and
vibrators, tone arm warning decals, as well as phone numbers where a
couple of spare Highway Hifi are available for purchase.

Glenn
57 Fury
FURY@xxxxxxxxxx