Re: [FWDLK] Side trim 56, 57 and 58 Fury and Belevedre

Re: [FWDLK] Side trim 56, 57 and 58 Fury and Belevedre

I have two '56 Furys and two spare sets of the gold and stainless side trim
you speak of.  I did a mechanical drawing of the ones for the '56 Fury, and
posted the drawing for the left rear piece at:

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/richardmain/56_Fury_Page.html

I could fax you the other drawings for the other pieces.

It's my understanding from others and looking at it myself, that the cut
patterns and embossing patterns are different.  Mopar Mel is supposedly
selling reproduction gold trim for 57 Furys, but you'll have to talk to him
at:

mailto:classic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You wouldn;t be the "Jim" who lives south of Indy that just bought the
Colorado '56 Fury in Mishawka, IN would you?