[FWDLK] old mopar forsale

One of the guys here wants me to post his rig for sale
16-18? Dodge Bros pickup approx 90% there running until
two years ago -- front fenders, temp gauge(radiator cap)
missing -- 4 wooden wheels in good condition $800.
  If anyone interested I will pass it along to him,
I have not seen it, but he said it was "stored in the barn"
till a couple of years ago, at which time he bought it from
the orig owners estate.
 Jim