Re: [FWDLK] Home Page updates

Ok!

Me again, just wanted to let everyone know that the Forward Look Mailing List
cars section is now open on my site for everyone to view.  I have received
quite a few pictures these past weeks as well as made a lot of new friends
also.  Thank you to everybody who took the time to submit their pictures and
to everyone else, if you get a chance, send yours along to!  I would love to
see pictures of how you first found the car, if its in the process of
restoration, a rusted hulk, a show quality winner, whatever!  It doesn't
matter.  The only criteria is that it be a Chrysler Corporation vehicle that
you own.  Well, enough ranting from me, hope to see more photos soon!

Thanks again
Clay Wood~
58 Plymouth Belvedere
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/MyDeSoto/home1.html";>My Home Page</A>

P.S. If any of the info about your cars is incorrect or just lacks expression,
feel free to e-mail me the changes and I will post them as soon as possible.
Thanks!