Re: [FWDLK] 61 Newport - Originality Questions

Re: [FWDLK] 61 Newport - Originality Questions

Since I started this whole thread, all I can say is "Thanks".  Right now the
air cleaner is grey, but when I rejuvinate the engine compartment this fall I
just might paint it gold.  I'm hardly an originality freak - I got that out of
my system while restoring British Sports Cars - and gold would look a bit
classier than black.

The '61 Fury is slated to be delivered tomorrow, so our '65 Polara will hit the
"For Sale" status soon.  Sad, it's a fine running car with few faults - just
don't have the storage space!

Ciao,

Bruce Clough
'61 Newport