[FWDLK] anyone seen one FS 70 hurst

When to the WPC show here in Oregon and fell in love again (a beautiful white
and Gold Chrysler 300 Hurst ( I had a chance to buy one 10 yrs ago ) and
missed it :o(
I have heard that 485 HT (some say 501) where made and 1 convertible but only
150 are still alive?  Anyone know which number is right?

anyone seen one for sale please let me know (don't want to miss it again)
Franklin
Sfury59