Re: [FWDLK] anyone seen one FS 70 hurst

In Article <4fa1e8ed.35b15741@xxxxxxx>
<SFury59@xxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> When to the WPC show here in Oregon and fell in love again (a beautifu
> and Gold Chrysler 300 Hurst ( I had a chance to buy one 10 yrs ago ) a
> missed it :o(
>
> anyone seen one for sale please let me know (don't want to miss it aga

There are two '70 300 Hurst's in Finland, one was in my home town. It
may have sold or not, for sale ad was even in Swedish "Wheels" magazine.
It could be in Sweden now.

Other one is for sale and it has been for sale a long time, many months.
It seems nobody wanted it, if it's a lot more expensive than usual
Chrysler. People compare here its price to '70 New Yorker's price.
So, it's for sale around $12,000. Former owner in USA was Mr. Hurst
(that's true) and license plate was "HURST" or something. It's a shame.

       Finne with Swede name

...I have not found out way to explain how Swedish MacGyvers are enable
to find and purchase those rare birds like 1957-59 DeSoto Adventurers
and 1957-61 Chrysler 300s. Note: prefer convertibles, "cab" they said.
Recently they purchased a whole collection of finned Chrysler 300 Con-
vertibles from Texas, all in once. The shop named "Forward Look" will
restore them. Does they grow in trees in USA? I would sell them back to
USA, when restored (for profit, of course;-). $$$ talks..