[FWDLK] New owners of a 55 2dr HT custom coupe

[FWDLK] New owners of a 55 2dr HT custom coupe

"3M TA3" is good when viewed in a rear view mirror.  Also "QQQQ" is good
for the road rage streak in us all.  I just bought a '55 2-door hardtop
Belvedere complete in Mariposa CA for $500.  It would make a great parts
car for a '55 Plymouth convertible project.

Richard