[FWDLK] >>>TEN COMMANDMENTS >>>

   MARK J HASH <mjh@xxxxxxxxxx>

> This has been on my refrigerator for years, thought you all might like

> it!!  Learn these rules and live by them. . .
> Mark  mjh

I sent the TEN to my nephew and he added these

You can buy these for Mothers Day
Cutting Torch, good for starting the barbecue grill.
  AirCompressor,great for dusting the house.
Welder,good for fixing any thing broken, its better than
duct tape.
Also some kitchen appliances are shop tools, like a hand mixer
will mix that auto paint just great.Take A plate & spatula,good for
mixing
bondo.Knives, forks,spoons,well think about it. I know you   have used
stuff (Tools) from the kitchen,"Right".I'll bet there's more  tools in
the
kitchen cabinets than you got in your tool box.

We are New owners of a 55 2dr HT custom coupe
Dad and I went crusin tonight and had a blast
so far we've been ask if it was an Olds, a Merc,or a Studabaker
were trying to decide on a personalized tag
any suggestion's?

whats the most ingenious tag you've seen ?
here's three
BAABAA ~  seen on a black jeep......Baa Baa Black Jeep
EEKABUG ~ on a VW
BEYOND ~ on a blue horizon,.... you know the song

Mark & Don