[FWDLK] '59 Plymouth Suburban Interior

     I have a '59 Plymouth 2 dr Suburban wagon and would like to put the
     interior back to original (it's been redone, but not correct).

     Can anyone help me find photos/documentation on what was offered in
     the Suburban for '59?  Once I find that out, I'll contact SMS,
     Original Auto Interiors, etc. for the fabric.

     ps... Where is "The Chrysler Historical Society"...?

     Thanks for any help...!
     Richard