Re: [FWDLK] 2nd try 61 MoPar 1/87

In a message dated 6/28/98 9:58:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SFury59@xxxxxxx
writes:

<<  A Dealer has a set of 61 Mopar's for sale I really want the  61 Chrysler
 convertible He will only sell in a set at $105 + p/h

 Does any one want to buy any of the other cars??? I would split the set with
 someone or sell each car by it shelf? >>

Hi  there!    I would be interested in buying the 61 plymouth wagon.  Let me
know how and when you want to do this.

Dave Smith
61 Plymouth Sport Suburban
Hatford, CT