[FWDLK] 2nd try 61 MoPar 1/87

Hello Club Member's
 A Dealer has a set of 61 Mopar's for sale I really want the  61 Chrysler
convertible He will only sell in a set at $105 + p/h

Does any one want to buy any of the other cars??? I would split the set with
someone or sell each car by it shelf?
If anyone has any information to offer, I'd happily receive it as well. This
is all I know about them is what the dealer sent.
Franklin
Sfury59@xxxxxxx

Message sent to me by a dealer.
<< the following set of HO-scale Mopars was issued by revell in, i believe,
1961. they were the subject of an article
 in model auto review within the last year though they are relatively crude by
today's standards (namely
 herpa), they nonetheless are easily and readily identifiable, and i can only
say if they were BMW's of the same vintage,
 I'd be itching to.  Get them -- honestly! Individual lengths vary, but they
appear to be true to scale (I think 1/87)
 and in proper proportion to each other. they all have window glass, chrome
bumpers and grilles, and plain chrome hubcaps on black tires. some have tiny
brand imprints (like "Plymouth") on their bodies, usually rear deck somewhere.
they all attempt to have some kind of 1961 license plate of sorts. every one
is completely intact, condition superior. $15 each,sold as a set only. i
believe the set to be very rare, and complete. f you have any information to
offer, I'd happily receive it as well.>>>

 1. 61 imperial, 2-door, nice blue
 2. 61 Plymouth station wagon, 2-door, gray.
 3. 61 dart coupe, dark red
 4. 61 valiant wagon, aqua
 5. 61 Chrysler convertible, white<<<this is the one I want>>>
 6. 61 dodge 2-door, coffee
 7. 61 lancer 4-door, black