[FWDLK] Near Mint 1957 or 58 Belvedere

The guy (Richard Markham) who sold me the '56 Fury for $500 in San Jose, CA
has a brother (Robert) with a '57 or '58 Belvedere (I can't rember which)
that is reputed to be in near mint condition.  It was stored at the same
location on N. 12th Street that I fetched the Fury from.  I saw it locked
inside a shed (with a good roof) and carefully covered with a proper cover.
Richard said they're offering it at $3000.  Judging from what I got for my
Fury dollars, I'd say the Belvedere is probably worth five times that.  I
asked Richard to show it to me, but he didn't have the key.  I can't rember
Richard Markham's phone number, but he's listed in San Jose, California,
and he'll talk your head off.  (Neither live at N. 12th Street, it was
Mom's house and she died recently.)  Richard is a real nice guy.

Richard
55 Belvedere
(2) 56 Furys