[FWDLK] Local ads, Forward Look

Here are some ads in INDIANA local Auto traders.

1956 Plymouth Fury 2 dr hard top, needs restoration, doesn't run, incomplete
solid Colorado car $1,500 Mishawaka, IN (219) 259-1400  (east side of South
Bend)
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/55plyfury.bmp";>click to view 56
Plymouth Fury</A>    or     http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/56plyfury.bmp

1955 Dodge Royal Lancer 2dr Hardtop. Tri-tone w/hemi mild custom Persuader as
seen at National Shows $8,500 OBO, Fairmont, IN (765) 948-4213
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/55dodglancer.bmp";>click to view 55
Dodge Royal Lancer</A>    or
http://members.aol.com/DPhenicie/55dodglancer.bmp

You should see two blue hyperlinks, if not then load (copy and paste) the
actual addresses into your internet browser to see the pictures.

If your browser doesn't support hyperlinks and you want me to send you the
pictures direct OR if your tastes run to 1924 Chrylser B-70 6cyl 4dr open
touring car $4,400 restoration project  or 1934 Plymouth PE 6 cyl convertible
with dual sidemounts with luggage rack for $17,500 partialy restored, then
send eMail in inquiry to me at DPhenicie@xxxxxxx and DO NOT REPLY TO THE
BOARD, YOU BIG ^%$&#@! DUMMY