Re: [FWDLK] Franklin Mint

The ad says directly from the Franklin Mint and cost is $55.
The address is :
Franklin Mint Precision Models
Franklin Center, Pa 19091-0001
says must mail by July 31, 1998
if you want the ad I will send it to you individually as my scanner program
made it into a 32.2 meg file and I am not a computer jock to know how to
modify it
down to a resonale size.
Jim