[FWDLK] Forward look on the cheap!

Saw an ad in the local Auto trader that might be interesting to some. I'd
snap this one up if I had the $$:
1958 Plymouth Savoy 4dr sedan. 6cyl,standard. Only 34000 original miles.
Runs exc.
Like new inside and out. Sacrifice at $2995 firm. (519)237-3481 (dealer)

 Remember, this is $2995 Canadian funds.  This converts to about $1700 U.S!
If your not a fan of 4 door sedans, what a parts car it would make! It has
the Sportone trim, wide whites and aftermarket skirts. I haven't seen it in
person, but it looks good in the photo. I'm going to call about it tomorrow
to get more details. If anyone is interested in it, let me know and I can
tell you how to get to the town it's located in.

          Todd
 58 Belvedere Sport Sedan