Re: [FWDLK] Dual 4 setup

Actually, you clarified a few questions I had.  I didn't think it would be
so simple.  I recall in earlier posts that someone modified the later
non-cable trans for pushbutton operation. They only got P,D, and R to work,
but what else do you need (at least in flat Illinois).
A guy in the neighborhood is getting rid of a Cordoba with a good running
400.
If I go that route, do these options seem correct:

1. Drop the 400/727 in. Loose parking brake. Add newer rearend with normal
parking brake to solve that problem. Possibly loose pushbuttons or gain
some functionality with modification.

2. Drop in 400 only.  Will not mate with old torqueflite.  Could flexplate
mods fix this?

3. Drop in 400. Look for 62 up TF with cable shift.

Sorry to bend your ear.

Thanks.