[FWDLK] Forward Look

Hi, just found this site and want to introduce you to my project.  She's a
1955 DeSoto S-22 Firedome Sportsman [2dr hardtop], Lexington Green with
Surf White top and color sweep.  I'm the third owner and have started
engine o'haul and removing front clip and trim for repainting.  Would like
to hear from anyone, especially those who have done interior restoration on
this model.  For those into old fashion writing, you can reach us at Roger
& Jan van Hoy, 191 Eastwood Lane, Washougal, Washington 98671, (360)
837-2060.