[FWDLK] Looking for Draglink

I'm in need of a drag link (center link) for my '58 custom royal V8 power
steering.  Does anyone have or know of a new or tight used one?  So far the
best price I've found is $195 + tax & shipping (new), seems like a lot of
money for a hunk of steel w/one ball joint in it.
Paul Wingfield
'58 Dodge Custom Royal