Re: [FWDLK] Walter Miller autolit

In Article <v03110701b1b852b0c630@[128.115.97.45]>
<main2@xxxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> My Advice:  Make Walter describe exactly what he is offering (by title
> date), make him state if it really is is stock, and tell him substitut
> are not allowed.  Of course, get it in writing (use e-mail).

Walter Miller has so big business, for that reason they have distant
less personal service. He is an expensive man, I have ordered some
small amount sales literature pieces from him. I could not afford to
buy those heavy shop manuals, parts books etc., because the only way
he will ship overseas is AIR mail and that means they add 75% for
shipping. Too much..

I have always bought heavy material by SURFACE mail and I have never
had any problems with it and I have patient for waiting. I asked from
Walter why they don't ship by surface mail, they told how bad it is
and they have never shipped for that way. So, I asked how they can
know how bad it is, if they had not any experience. They forgot, that
customer is the KING and the customer should decide which way the
orders will ship.

        MTL
        Fin