Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury Literature parts book

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Fury Literature parts book

Lincoln -

        The parts book I have is dated May 1964 and has blue and black type on a
white background.  It covers all Mopars 55 - 58 and is about 21/2 inches
thick.  Expect to pay about $75 for one.  This is an absolute necessity if
you are serious about restoring your car.  They show up at swap meets from
time to time. I found one at the Hemmings Motor News show last fall in
Bennington, VT.  If you can't find it, try Paul at the Autos' Literature
Shoppe (800) 526-7099 or Lloyd's Literature at (800) 292-2665.  I've bought
a lot of stuff from them and they are very reliable.

Ron Waters
58 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr HT with soon-to-be-replaced right quarter panel
Hartford, CT