[FWDLK] Ridiculous

Copy of a message I just sent the folks at OCW

Subj:   Ridiculous
Date:   6/D/YY 4:07:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:   DPhenicie
To:     books@xxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxx
To:     smithg@xxxxxxxxxx, gunnellj@xxxxxxxxxx

I have an automobile advertised in one of your publications, Old Car Weekly.
I have had two individuals call up in one day, one from Virginia-the other
from Chicago, and advise me that the 1934 Pymouth Convetible I am advertising
is overpriced according to your Old Car Value Guide.

I think Old Car Value Guide is inventing values for many of the listings. I'm
willing to bet that you are not able to document a single of a 1934 Plymouth
convertible. In fact, I'd say that if pressed, you could only document about
10% of the Chrylser Products between 1924 and 1963 that you have listed. I
track sales of many of these cars and I find your values lacking in
credibility.

Dan Phenicie
Tipton, IN