Re: [FWDLK] Ridiculous

On Mon, 8 Jun 1998, Dan Phenicie wrote:

> In fact, I'd say that if pressed, you could only document about
> 10% of the Chrylser Products between 1924 and 1963 that you have listed. I

And after 1963 as well.  They continue to list the 1969 Dodge Super Bee
as having a standard 375-hp 440 when that engine was never offered in any
Super Bee, then deduct x% for having a 383, which is the standard engine.
And there are many more errors like this.

Good for you!  If they presume to pass themselves off as experts in the
field, hold their feet to the fire.

smike@xxxxxxxxx