Re: [FWDLK] Gas and Tires

In addition to this question:  I notice that antique tire suppliers have
varying wide-white-wall stripe widths.  I think the widest white-walls
were used around 1950, and by 1957-1961 the width was less (but still
wide).  I have also noticed that in original factory photos most all
compacts went to narrow white-walls in 1961 and full size cars went
narrow in 1962.  95% of the factory photos I have seen show 1961 large
cars with wide-whites and 95% of factory photos of 1962 large cars have
narrow-whites.  It looks goofy (to me) when a '62 or newer car has
wide-whites.

My question is: what was the factory white-wall width for 1960 Mopars?