Re: [FORWARDLOOK] Member Directory

At 11:38 PM 3/22/98 -0500, Dave Stragand wrote:
>I have a -rough- member directory up at
>http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5561/members.html  It'll get
>prettier as time goes on. =)

In addition to a member directory, would anyone be interested in setting up
a Forward Look web site chain? I've seen this with other car makes whereas a
group of people link their sites in a sort of chain. Example:Dave starts
with his website (the beginning of the tour), then has a logo that you'd
click to take you to the next member's site and so on. It would be neat to
have everyone on the list have one page with a picture of their car and a
discription/history. It'd be like going to a virtual car show.. If a person
doesn't have the resources to set up their own page, perhaps we could double
up and feature two cars on one page etc.
 Any suggestions?
  Todd
58 Belvedere 4 door Sport Sedan