Hello All..

Greeting from Port Alberni B.C., located on Vancouver Island (not
to be confused with the CITY of Vancouver which is on the Mainland).

Of our four MOPARS, only our '54 Plymouth currently qualifies as a
Collector Car.  Not a Forward Look Car, but it does have fins--very
small ones, but fins all the same.  At night the tail lamps are reflected
in the chrome of the fins, making it appear that there are small lights
mounted in the fins. Very Cool!

Of course we do have a Forward Look "Wish List":
Chrysler: '59, '61
DeSoto: '55, '56, '57-'59 Firesweep, '61
Dodge: '59, '60, '61
Imperial: '59, '61
Plymouth: '55, '56, '59, '60, '61

Looking forward to reading all the posts.

Garry* Cameron  *Note Spelling: NOT Gary!
E-Mail: catsncar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Janis* Cameron  *Note Spelling: NOT Janice!
E-Mail: catlady@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
3528 11th Avenue, Port Alberni B.C. V9Y 4Y7 Canada
(250) 724-3920 Fax: (250) 724-1876
'54 Plymouth Belvedere 4 door
'76 Chrysler Cordoba
'80 Dodge Diplomat Salon 4 door Wagon
'84 Chrysler E Class 4 door
* DeSoto Club * Plymouth Owners Club * WPC Club *