Moparfest '98

Each year, a small town in New Hamburg, Ontario (90 Minutes West of Toronto)
holds
Mopar Fest. The town comes alive with Chrysler Products of all ages. Last
year over 1200 cars showed. I talked to event planners a week ago. They are
planning to have an area set up for pre 1960 cars. There will also be a
large swap meet area and two cars are being raffled-1971 Charger Superbee
and 1971 Cuda. Registration to show is $25 Cdn (knock 40% off for U.S
prices) and general admission is $6.00. I hope to be there with my 58
Belvedere. If you can make it, I hear it's worth the trip. The date is
August 16,1998. For all you U.S folks, our weak Canadian dollar means you
can pick up quite a few bargains as well as Canadian Brochures etc
   Todd