Re: [FWDLK] Build Record

All you mailbox watchers!
    I sent in a build list request in early February, now also about 2
months ago. It will take from 6 to 12 weeks to get your Build Sheet back
from Chrysler. All but the director of the Foundation are volunteers.The
demand from Chrysler product restorers is huge and this is only by word
of mouth.  A new person has recently come on board whose only job is
filling out Build Sheet requests. The Foundation has also recently
aquired a new computer microfiche reader which I was told they expect
will help them increase the quality of the copies they are able to
provide us.
I don't know what Foward Look owners get, but the Build Sheets on the 42
De Sotos that I've gotten are Zeroxs of microfiche copies of the
originals. And it is very difficult to get one where all the details are
readible.
Be patient. At least they found them and are making them available to
us!

Ed